Yes, you don’t have to pay anything, you just add your Transcash card as a payment method to the ‘Wallet’ app and you can pay for your purchases directly.
Log in to the Transcash Mastercard application and click on the ‘Add to Apple Wallet’ button on the homepage. Your card will automatically register as you are already authenticated!
You can also open the ‘Wallet’ app on your device and save your Transcash card details so that it can be saved for future purchases online or in-store.
No, but it is possible in most of them and everywhere in the world. The shop must accept contactless payment or present one of the symbols to use Apple Pay:
None! The maximum amount is determined by your Transcash card limit, depending on your plan. Apple Pay offers a higher payment limit than the ‘Contactless’ feature which is limited to €50 per transaction because you benefit from a strong authentication.
Yes, card and transaction information is encrypted and secure on your device. It is not disclosed to the merchant or Apple. And to make the payment, you need to unlock your iPhone via a code, Face ID or fingerprint.
Check the following – the most common ones:
1. Is your device compatible with Apple Pay?
2. Your device must have a lock: code, fingerprint or facial recognition.
3. Your Transcash card must be functional for purchases, i.e. it must not be locked, expired, lost/stolen or inactive.
4. You must be in ACCESS (declared identity), ESSENTIAL or MAX! If you are in anonymous ACCESS (without a declared identity),
Check the following first:
– your card balance is sufficient
– that you have not reached the spending limit on your card
– your security settings or your card’s parental control
– that you have not reached the contactless payment limit
– you have not reached the limit for internet payments
Several things are possible with Apple Pay! From your iCloud account, you can :
– Delete your Transcash cards from your Apple devices
– Remotely wipe your device if ‘Locate my iPhone’ is enabled
– Put your phone device in ‘Lost Mode’ if ‘Locate my iPhone’ is enabled