The Payment Services Directive 2017 which came into force on 13 January 2018 aims to promote innovation and competition, and improve security and reliability.
An important change allows you to authorise a regulated third party payment service provider to access your account information.
With this service, you will authorise access to your black card balance and transactions.
If you wish to authorise Transcash to transmit your account information to a third party payment service, please log in to your Customer Area and go to the section “Card management – Authorise a Third Party Provider”, then download the “Authorisation Form for Transmission of Account Information to a Third Party Service Provider” and send it back to us duly completed at the following postal address:
TRANSCASH – BP 56
13718 ALLAUCH CEDEX
Terms and conditions of transmission of your account information:
- The third parties you wish to authorise must appear in the register of payment service providers regulated by the European Banking Authority.
- Your login and password and your PIN will remain strictly confidential and will not be transmitted to any third party (this security condition is part of the contract between you and us).
- Only information related to your black card will be transmitted.
- No information concerning any of the red cards attached to your Transcash pack may be the subject of a request for access authorisation by a third party, as they are held by your friends or relatives.
Conditions of revocation:
At any time, you may revoke the authorisation given to a third party enabling that party to access your account information:
- by contacting our customer service by telephone on +33 (0)1 53 88 22 76 (Standard-rate call)
- by sending an email to [email protected]