Why add Transcash cards to Apple Pay?
Using Apple Pay for mobile payment is simple and it works with the devices you use every day: iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad and Mac!
Enjoy now all the benefits of your Transcash Mastercard®: your card information is secure because it isn’t on your device or shared when you pay.
Paying in stores, apps, and on the web has never been easier, safer or more private!
With Apple Pay, the Apple’s wallet, your payment information is centralized and protected, and you don’t need to take out your Transcash card!
How do I add a Transcash card to Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is integrated with the Wallet application already installed on your device. All you need to do is add your Transcash cards to Apple Pay using one of the following methods:
From the Transcash Mastercard® app:
- Log in to the Transcash app
- Click on the ‘Add to Apple Wallet’ app button at the top of the homepage
- Choose the device to add
- The Apple Pay connection is made automatically and your card is added within seconds as you are already securely authenticated
From the Wallet:
- Open the Apple Wallet app
- Click on the + icon to add a card
- Click on “Bank Card”.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Scan the side of your physical card displaying the 16 digits or manually enter the 16 digits of your virtual card
- Enter the cryptogram (CVV) of your card
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Validate your card (send a verification code by SMS)
- Enter the code received and voilà!
How to pay with Apple Pay?
Paying in stores
With Apple Pay, you can pay in stores safely and fastly just by dropping (without any contact) your iPhone or Apple Watch down the payment terminal of cashier.
Make sure the merchant has NFC technology thanks to the contactless symbol on the terminal!
Unlock your device and pay with Touch ID or Face ID.
> Check below the section for compatible devices.
Pay with Touch ID:
Hold your iPhone near the reader with your finger on Touch ID. On Apple Watch, double-click the side button and hold Apple Watch up to the reader.
Pay with Face ID:
Double-click the side button, glance at your screen and then hold iPhone near the reader.
Paying in Apps and on websites
Apple Pay allows you to pay easily and only in few seconds in apps and on the Internet without need to create any customer account or fill out lengthy forms.
To proceed to payment in Safari on your iPhone and iPad, just click on the ‘Apple Pay’ button at checkout step and confirm your payment using Face ID or Touch ID.
On your Mac, click on the ‘Apple Pay’ button and confirm your payment using your iPhone or Apple Watch. On your MacBook Pro, you can use Touch ID on the Touch Bar.
Which devices are compatible with Apple Pay?
Compatible Apple Pay devices are :
- All iPhones and iPads with Face ID or Touch ID (except iPhone 5s)
- Apple Watch Series 1 and later models
- Mac computers with Touch ID
For more details, please see the list of compatible devices.
Apple Pay security and limits
Apple Pay is a free service available to all Transcash customers (except for ACCESS customers without a declared identity*).
Maximum transaction amount: the maximum amount you can spend with Apple Pay is the one granted by your Transcash card (depending on the package you choose). Indeed, Apple Pay allows you to make payments of an amount higher than the limit imposed by Contactless thanks to a strong authentication method by facial recognition or fingerprint which protects your data from the risk of hacking.
The security of your data with Apple Pay: Apple Pay uses the technology of “tokenisation” of transactions which avoids the exposure of your card or transaction data thanks to an encryption system. It is never shared with the merchant or Apple. Only the information necessary for the order is transmitted: last name, first name, e-mail and address in particular.
If you lose your iPhone, you have several options:
- Log in to icloud.com to set it to ‘Lost’ if you have activated the ‘Locate my iPhone’ option on your device (you can reactivate it if you find it)
- Delete your payment methods added to Apple Pay by logging into icloud.com under ‘Settings – My Devices
- If necessary, cancel your Transcash cards directly from your My Account space or by contacting customer service
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, Macbook Pro, Touch Bar, Face ID and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S and other countries.